By Kristin Miller
(Avon Impulse, Mass Market Paperback, 9780062115737, 416pp.)
Publication Date: August 2011
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Either one or both of your parents has vampire blood. Welcome to the vampire race!
Please keep a few things in mind as you ease into the most difficult phase of your life:
1. Light sensitivity, humming teeth, and stomach pains are completely normal. Youll also be faster, stronger, and sexy as hell (if youre lucky).
2. Youll bloodlust and go crazy if you deny your bodys urge for blood. Why fight it?
3. Do not pierce the skin of a mundane involuntarily. Were not animals and will not behave as such.
4. Therians, our shapeshifting brethren, cannot be trusted. Their loyalties shift as often as their identities.
5. Lighten upyoure not dead.
Contact Dylan, owner of ReVamp, in Crimson Bay, California, for more information.
Kristin Miller is the author of the Vampires of Crimson Bay series, a paranormal series featuring a blood war between vampires and shape-shifters, from Avon Impulse. She lives in Northern California with her family.
More than 150 writers from 40 events will gather in New York City for PEN World Voices Festival of International Literature, April 28 – May 4, 2014.
For its 10th anniversary, the festival celebrates those who have dared to stand ‘on the edge,’ risking their careers, and sometimes their lives, to speak out for their art and beliefs. Join us for a wide range of events, including debates, one-on-one conversations, participatory workshops and performances in venues throughout the city. Use the code PEN14 (use PEN2014 for events at The Public Theater) and receive a 20 percent discount on most events. www.worldvoicesfestival.org