Rainforest Home Remedies
The Maya Way To Heal Your Body and Replenish Your Soul
Publication Date: January 2001
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Rainforest Healing from Your Home and Garden
- Find alternatives to chemical anti-depressants and painkillers in your spice rack.
- Learn about natural anti-itch salves for insect bites.
- Soothe and relieve envy, grief, sadness, and fear the Maya way.
- Rid your house of negative energy with a Maya cleansing ritual.
- Try the easy-to-make bronchitis remedy.
Rosita Arvigo was born in Chicago and trained in the United States as a doctor of naprapathy. In addition to her natural healing practice in Belize, Arvigo is the founder of Belize's six-thousand-acre Terra Nova Medicinal Plant Reserve, the founder of Ix Chel Tropical Research Foundation, the cofounder of Rainforest Remedies, and the creator of the Panti Mayan Medicine Trail, a popular and educational tribute to Don Elijio