Other People's Love Letters
150 Letters You Were Never Meant to See
By Bill Shapiro (Editor)
(Clarkson Potter Publishers, Hardcover, 9780307382641, 192pp.)
Publication Date: October 30, 2007
List Price: $22.50*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
- "i think UR great. wanna have wine & Tequila again sometime?"
- "I can't believe you're real, and I think about you constantly in some way or the other all day. I haven't given the finger to anyone driving since I met you."
- "With you I learned how to fight cleaner, how to talk things out better, and how to make a strong loving family out of nothing. These are priceless gifts that I will carry with me the rest of my life. One more thing you did for me: you left, and I had to get through it."
- "P.S. I look forward to your letters too much to call. Also, where do you stand on chains?