ChefMD's Big Book of Culinary Medicine
A Food Lover's Road Map To Losing Weight, Preventing Disease, Getting Really Healthy
Publication Date: April 7, 2009
List Price: $16.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Respected physician and trained chef Dr. John La Puma answers those questions and more in this revolutionary book. In it, he offers you "culinary medicine" the art of cooking blended with the science of medicine. The result? Restaurant-quality recipes, foods, and meals that can reverse the process of disease.
Use "ChefMD's Big Book of Culinary Medicine" to:
- Discover what and how to eat for forty health conditions-from ADD and Alzheimer's to rheumatoid arthritis and ulcers
- Build a "culinary medicine chest" with fifty amazing foods that prevent or control common health conditions
- Conquer fatigue, supercharge your immune system, and look and feel younger
- Get the most nutrition from the foods you eat
- Find the ChefMD Essentials-thirty-six healthful and flavorful brand-name foods in boxes, bags, and cans
- Fall in love with food again with fifty easy ChefMD recipes-guilt free
Eat and cook the ChefMD way and discover just how easy, simple, and delicious a healthy life can be. "
REBECCA POWELL MARX is a ChefMD partner, a medical television producer, and a journalist. Ms. Powell Marx is a 2007 International Health and Media FREDDIE Award winner for the ChefMD website.