How Come That Idiot's Rich and I'm Not?
By Robert Shemin
(Three Rivers Press (CA), Paperback, 9780307395085, 247pp.)
Publication Date: April 7, 2009
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
In this "New York Times, Wall Street Journal, "and "USA Today "bestseller, Robert Shemin, one-time "idiot" and currently a multimillionaire, illustrates in a witty way how going against the grain is, in fact, the surest way to gain. Learn how to:
- set only one powerful success goal--and make it a big one
- play while your money goes to work
- stop building someone else's business and start building your own
- live and think like a millionaire while you're becoming one
- use the power and smarts of other Rich Idiots to help you join the Rich Idiot Club
Spend just a few pages with Robert and his Rich Idiot friends and you'll be convinced that "if they could do it, I can do it.