Stop Sabotaging Your Relationships and Find Dating Success
By Michelle R. Phd Callahan
(Harmony, Paperback, 9780307408013, 256pp.)
Publication Date: February 2, 2010
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Figure out how your dating personality is sabotaging your relationships–and become the type of woman you were meant to be!
Are you one of the many confident, attractive, and successful women who often end up in unsuccessful relationships? Do you find yourself behaving in your relationships in ways that don’t accurately reflect who you really are? Do any of these women sound like you?:
• Ms. Second Place: She allows herself to be a low priority in a man’s life.
• Ms. Sex Machine: She settles for physical intimacy when she really wants an emotional connection.
• Ms. Soul Mate: She so wants to be in love that she mistakes every date for “the one.”
• Ms. Drama Queen: She only dates bad boys and unavailable men.
• Ms. Mom: She makes it a priority to fix her man’s life instead of her own.
• Ms. Anaconda: She’s so needy, she suffocates every man she dates.
• Ms. Independent: She’s been hurt before and won’t let her guard down.
If you recognize yourself in any of these types, don’t be discouraged. In Ms. Typed, you’ll learn how to be the woman and partner you’re meant to be–through uplifting stories from other women, and a “Ms. Typed Makeover” that leads you step-by-step through the process. Dr. Michelle’s smart advice is sure to give you a fresh outlook on dating and guide you toward loving, fulfilling relationships.
MICHELLE R. CALLAHAN, Ph.D. is a relationship expert, dating coach, developmental psychologist, and national media favorite. She has appeared on Oprah, the Today show, The Tyra Banks Show, America’s Next Top Model, and as the resident psychologist and judge in the hit reality show Queen Bees. This is her first book. Visit her at DrMichelle.com
“Dr. Michelle has hit the nail on the head with this one. She sees just what we’re doing, how we’re getting it wrong, and gives us practical advice on how to fix it. And as if that wasn’t enough she manages to entertain us while she’s doing it!”
—Lynn Toler, judge and host of the nationally syndicated television show, Divorce Court