In the President's Secret Service
Behind the Scenes with Agents in the Line of Fire and the Presidents They Protect
By Ronald Kessler
(Three Rivers Press (CA), Paperback, 9780307461360, 285pp.)
Publication Date: August 3, 2010
List Price: $15.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
- George W. Bush's daughters would try to lose their agents.
- Based on a psychic's vision that a sniper would assassinate President George H. W. Bush, the Secret Service changed his motorcade route.
- To make the press think he came to work early, Jimmy Carter would walk into the Oval Office at 5 a.m., then nod off to sleep.
- Lyndon Johnson gave dangerous instructions to his Secret Service agents and -engaged in extensive philandering at the White House.