Living Language Chinese, Platinum Edition
A complete beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, Ch
By Living Language
(Living Language, Compact Disc, 9780307479136, 368pp.)
Publication Date: October 18, 2011
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
For over 65 years, millions have learned with Living Language®. Now it’s your turn.
Based on the Living Language Method™, Platinum Chinese gives you the flexibility to fit language learning into your life. You choose where, when, and how you learn.
• 4 BOOKS: 46 lessons, additional review exercises, culture notes, an extensive glossary, and a grammar summary—plus a complete guide to Chinese characters.
• 9 AUDIO CDS: Vocabulary, dialogues, audio exercises, and more—listen with the books or use for review on the go.
• iPhone® AND iPad® COMPATIBLE APPS: Vocabulary flashcards, audio conversations, grammar notes, and interactive games all at your fingertips.
• ONLINE COURSE: Access all of your language content in a rich, interactive experience that allows you to learn at home or wherever you and your laptop go.
• E-TUTOR: Schedule tutoring sessions and get personal support, answers, and encouragement from language experts at no additional cost.
• ONLINE COMMUNITY: Practice, share tips, get advice, and receive feedback from language experts, native speakers, and other users.
INSIDE THE PACKAGE YOU'LL FIND: The code required to access the Apps, Online Course, and e-Tutor. Check out Living Language’s exclusive forums once you’ve registered as a Platinum user.
To learn more visit www.livinglanguage.com.
THE LIVING LANGUAGE METHOD™
At the core of Platinum Chinese is the Living Language Method™, based on linguistic science, proven techniques, and over 65 years of experience. Our four-point method teaches you the whole language so you can express yourself, not just recite memorized words or scripts.
Build a Foundation
Start speaking Chinese immediately using essential words and phrases.
Progress with Confidence
Build on each lesson as you advance to full sentences, then actual conversations.
Retain what You’ve Learned
Special recall exercises move your new language from short-term to long-term memory.
Achieve Your Goals
Don’t just mimic or memorize. Develop practical language skills to speak in any situation.
"The Living Language Platinum series has dragged the world of language learning into the 21st century."