Fodor's Essential USA
Spectacular Cities, Natural Wonders, and Great American Road Trips
(Fodor's, Paperback, 9780307480583, 784pp.)
Publication Date: June 28, 2011
Other Editions of This Title: Paperback
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
PLAN your Perfect Getaway
• Make your travels through the USA unforgettable with illustrated features, 40 maps, and 200 color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Top experiences & attractions
• Insider tips to help you make the most of your time
• Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore the Maine coast, the beaches of Southern California, and scores of great All-American destinations in between
• Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
• “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers
• Regional itineraries
• Best national monuments, city neighborhoods, amusement parks, and outdoor adventures
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodor’s locally based writers reveal their favorite haunts
• Frequently updated to provide the latest information
More than 150 writers from 40 events will gather in New York City for PEN World Voices Festival of International Literature, April 28 – May 4, 2014.
For its 10th anniversary, the festival celebrates those who have dared to stand ‘on the edge,’ risking their careers, and sometimes their lives, to speak out for their art and beliefs. Join us for a wide range of events, including debates, one-on-one conversations, participatory workshops and performances in venues throughout the city. Use the code PEN14 (use PEN2014 for events at The Public Theater) and receive a 20 percent discount on most events. www.worldvoicesfestival.org