Transform Your World, One Small Risk at a Time
By Jason Jaggard
(Waterbrook Press, Paperback, 9780307730619, 212pp.)
Publication Date: August 21, 2012
List Price: $14.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Develop the Art of Self-Challenge
Tired of dreaming about changing your life? Ready to change it? You came to the right place.
Jason Jaggard has developed a simple, direct way to practice the art of self-challenge. It requires a willingness to take healthy risks and is energized by the involvement of a small group of fellow risk-takers.
Here are just a few of the Spark insights that lead to lasting change:
· More resources are available to you than you realize.
· Living a changed life works best when a few friends get involved.
· When you relearn what “good” is, you experience more goodness in your life.
· Taking a healthy risk is always worth it, even if you fail.
When you practice the art of self-challenge, you notice that your life and the world around you start changing for the better. It involves doing the one thing that only you can do: take responsibility for your life. So go ahead and take your first risk: open this book and start reading.