Fodor's Las Vegas' 25 Best
(Fodor's, Paperback, 9780307928085, 176pp.)
Publication Date: March 6, 2012
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Top25 Must-See Sights
Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing. Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience Las Vegas.
• Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
• The hottest hotel-casinos all along the Strip
• Sophisticated bistros, celebrity-chef outposts, steakhouses, and buffets
• Dazzling shows, live comedy, lounges, and trendy dance clubs
• Glam resort boutiques, outlet malls, must-have kitschy souvenirs
• Kid-friendly attractions, from Shark Reef to King Tut’s Tomb
• Beyond the neon: the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and Red Rock
Insider tips • Expert Advice
The authors: Jackie Staddon and Hilary Weston are passionate about travel writing and have contributed to many guides covering destinations in Europe and the United States.
More than 150 writers from 40 events will gather in New York City for PEN World Voices Festival of International Literature, April 28 – May 4, 2014.
For its 10th anniversary, the festival celebrates those who have dared to stand ‘on the edge,’ risking their careers, and sometimes their lives, to speak out for their art and beliefs. Join us for a wide range of events, including debates, one-on-one conversations, participatory workshops and performances in venues throughout the city. Use the code PEN14 and receive a 20 percent discount on most events. www.worldvoicesfestival.org