With Niagara Falls & the Niagara Wine Region
Fodor's Travel Publications, Paperback, 9780307928344, 302pp.
Publication Date: January 24, 2012
• Make your trip to Toronto unforgettable with illustrated features, 25 maps, and 107 color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Top experiences and attractions
• Best bets for local dining
• Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore Queen West, St. Lawrence Market, Yorkville, and beyond
• Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
• “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers
• Illustrated features on distinctive neighborhoods
• Best museums, local festivals, ethnic eateries, and bars and breweries
• Side trips to Niagara Falls, Niagara Wine Region, Stratford, and more
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodor’s Toronto–based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
• Frequently updated to provide the latest information
Diana is a Registered Nurse with a master's degree in leadership; she worked over twenty years in health promotions and post-secondary education. Currently, she is an award-winning speaker and consultant, encouraging openness, equality, and collaborative leadership in organizations. She is recognized by her community as the Labyrinth Lady.
I am Sarah Richards. Though to my parents, I am still Sarah Jo. I have lived at the Canadian border in Minnesota, in the bayous of Louisiana and on the rocky Atlantic coast of New England. I am a highly caffeinated home roasting coffee addict who attended the University of Minnesota to study graphic design, and scientific & technical writing. When I'm not writing, drawing or designing, I can be found roaming the woods near my house with my husband, son and Siberian Husky. Find me on Goodreads, Facebook and sarahjorichards.blogspot.com!