Cracking the LSAT with DVD, 2013 Edition
By Princeton Review
Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307944757, 496pp.
Publication Date: May 1, 2012
List Price: $37.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If you need to know, it's in this book! Cracking the LSAT with DVD, 2013 Edition includes everything you need to know to master the Arguments, Logic Games, Reading Comprehension, and Writing sections of the exam. It includes:
• Access to 6 full-length practice exams
• A DVD with tutorials and expert advice from the Princeton Review's top LSAT instructors
• Tons of drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the LSAT
• A thorough review of all LSAT topics, including Logic Games techniques
• Key LSAT strategies and a breakdown of common LSAT mistakes
• Expert tips, hints, and advice