Cracking the SAT with DVD, 2013 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307944801, 768pp.)
Publication Date: May 22, 2012
List Price: $34.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Your top resource for SAT prep! Cracking the SAT with DVD, 2013 Edition includes everything you need to know to master the Math, Critical Reading, and Writing sections of the SAT. It includes:
• Access to 8 full-length practice exams
• A DVD with tutorials and expert advice from the Princeton Review's top SAT instructors
• Our exclusive "Hit Parade" of vocabulary appearing most frequently on the SAT
• Tons of drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the exam
• Thorough review of all SAT topics, including essay-writing techniques and a focused grammar chapter
• Key strategies and a breakdown of SAT myths to help you feel more confident on test day