Cracking the SAT with DVD, 2013 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307944801, 768pp.)
Publication Date: May 22, 2012
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Your top resource for SAT prep! Cracking the SAT with DVD, 2013 Edition includes everything you need to know to master the Math, Critical Reading, and Writing sections of the SAT. It includes:
• Access to 8 full-length practice exams
• A DVD with tutorials and expert advice from the Princeton Review's top SAT instructors
• Our exclusive "Hit Parade" of vocabulary appearing most frequently on the SAT
• Tons of drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the exam
• Thorough review of all SAT topics, including essay-writing techniques and a focused grammar chapter
• Key strategies and a breakdown of SAT myths to help you feel more confident on test day
More than 150 writers from 40 events will gather in New York City for PEN World Voices Festival of International Literature, April 28 – May 4, 2014.
For its 10th anniversary, the festival celebrates those who have dared to stand ‘on the edge,’ risking their careers, and sometimes their lives, to speak out for their art and beliefs. Join us for a wide range of events, including debates, one-on-one conversations, participatory workshops and performances in venues throughout the city. Use the code PEN14 (use PEN2014 for events at The Public Theater) and receive a 20 percent discount on most events. www.worldvoicesfestival.org