Cracking the GED, 2013 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307944856, 736pp.)
Publication Date: July 24, 2012
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If you need to know it, it’s in this book! The Princeton Review's Cracking the GED, 2013 Edition, includes
• A thorough review of all the subject matter most likely to appear on the test
• 2 full-length GED practice exams
• Detailed explanations for every question, including practice test questions
• Expert advice on writing a top-scoring essay
• Techniques like Backsolving and Process of Elimination to help you save time
More than 150 writers from 40 events will gather in New York City for PEN World Voices Festival of International Literature, April 28 – May 4, 2014.
For its 10th anniversary, the festival celebrates those who have dared to stand ‘on the edge,’ risking their careers, and sometimes their lives, to speak out for their art and beliefs. Join us for a wide range of events, including debates, one-on-one conversations, participatory workshops and performances in venues throughout the city. Use the code PEN14 (use PEN2014 for events at The Public Theater) and receive a 20 percent discount on most events. www.worldvoicesfestival.org