Cracking the AP Biology Exam, 2013 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307945082, 384pp.)
Publication Date: September 4, 2012
List Price: $18.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the AP Biology Exam, 2013 Edition includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• A comprehensive biology test topic review, covering everything from photosynthesis to genetics to evolution
• A thorough review of all 12 AP Biology labs and possible testing scenarios
• Review questions and key term lists in every chapter to help you practice
• Detailed guidance on how to write a topical, cohesive, point-winning essay
• Updated strategies which reflect the AP test scoring change