Cracking the AP Human Geography Exam, 2013 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307945143, 400pp.)
Publication Date: September 4, 2012
List Price: $18.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the AP Human Geography Exam, 2013 Edition includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Comprehensive and engaging subject reviews for all topics from land use to population pyramids
• A review of key AP Human Geography terms in every chapter
• Easy-to-understand tables, charts, and maps
• Detailed guidance for how to write great essays
• Updated strategies that reflect the AP test scoring change