Cracking the AP Physics C Exam, 2013 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307945167, 576pp.)
Publication Date: September 4, 2012
List Price: $18.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the AP Physics C Exam, 2013 Edition includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Thorough reviews of AP Physics C topics, such as vectors, kinematics, Newton's Laws, linear momentum, gravitation, electomagnetic induction, mechanics, electricity, and more
• Detailed explanations for sample multiple-choice and free-response questions
• Updated strategies that reflect the AP test scoring change
• Practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the exam