Cracking the AP Psychology Exam, 2013 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307945174, 320pp.)
Publication Date: September 4, 2012
List Price: $18.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the AP Psychology Exam, 2013 Edition includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Comprehensive coverage of all psychology topics, including biological bases of behavior, cognition, motivation & emotion, developmental psychology, and more
• A step-by-step guide to writing high-scoring free response essays
• Useful techniques for cracking the multiple-choice section
• Updated strategies that reflect the AP test scoring change