Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam, 2013 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307945204, 320pp.)
Publication Date: September 4, 2012
List Price: $18.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the AP U.S. Government and Politics Exam, 2013 Edition, includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations for each multiple-choice question, plus full breakdowns of how to tackle the free-response questions
• In-depth reviews of all AP U.S. Government & Politics topics, including the institutions of government, elections, political parties, interest groups, public policy, civil rights, constitutional underpinnings, and more
• A comprehensive glossary of key U.S. Government & Politics terms
• Useful techniques for cracking the free-response section
• Updated strategies that reflect the AP test scoring change