The Best 168 Law Schools, 2013 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307945303, 496pp.)
Publication Date: October 9, 2012
List Price: $22.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
We can help you make the right decision.
The Princeton Review's The Best 168 Law Schools gives you student survey-driven profiles of the nation's top 168 law schools as well as detailed statistical information about accredited law schools. Each profile provides information on academics and campus life, and also provides answers to all the practical questions you should ask when applying to law school, including:
• Which employers are hiring graduates?
• Is the focus of the curriculum on the practical or theoretical aspects of law?
• Is the environment competitive?
• What internship/externship opportunities are available to students?
You'll also get easy-to-reference snapshots of each school's admissions criteria, deadlines, telephone numbers, tuition figures, e-mail and snail mail addresses, and other key info.