Cracking the MCAT, 2013-2014 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307945341, 1168pp.)
Publication Date: December 4, 2012
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If you need to know it for the MCAT, it's in this book.
The MCAT is a challenging exam that tests more than your knowledge of basic physical and biological sciences. You need to know absolutely everything, from amino acids and proteins to translational motion to verbal reasoning, and more. Cracking the MCAT, 2013-2014 Edition will help you review all the necessary content with in-depth coverage of all subjects tested on the MCAT. This book includes:
- Exclusive free online access to 4 full-length practice tests with comprehensive answers and explanations
- A full-color, 16-page tear-out reference guide with all the most important formulas, diagrams, information, concepts, and charts for each section of the MCAT
- Complete coverage of all the topics on the MCAT, including physics, general chemistry, biology, organic chemistry, and verbal reasoning
- Practice passages, questions, and detailed explanation with step-by-step solutions at the end of every chapter for maximum practice and preparation
- A bonus chapter containing helpful advice on effective study habits, applying to medical school, and top trends in health care
- A comprehensive index
Study your way to success with Cracking the MCAT, 2013-2014 Edition!