Cracking the ACT with DVD, 2013 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307945365, 640pp.)
Publication Date: December 1, 2012
List Price: $31.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Your top resource for ACT prep! Cracking the ACT with DVD, 2013 Edition has everything you need to master the ACT exam, including:
• 4 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations—2 in the book and 2 online
• DVD featuring tutorials from The Princeton Review’s top course instructors
• Specifics on what you need to know for all five sections of the ACT, including rhetorical skills for English, geometry for Math, strategies for Reading, experiments for Science, and guidelines for the Essay
• A completely revised chapter about the Science Test
• Strategies for turning complex algebra into simple arithmetic
• Lessons and tutorials available online for more practice