Cracking the GRE
By Doug Pierce
Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307945631, 486pp.
Publication Date: June 4, 2013
List Price: $22.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
"Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need"
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Expert subject reviews for all GRE test topics
- Drills for each test section--Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and the Essays
- Key strategies for tackling Text Completion, Numeric Entry, Quantitative Comparison, and other question types
- Practical information & general GRE strategies
"Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online"
- 2 additional full-length practice exams
- Instant score reports for online tests
- Full answer explanations & free performance statistics
- Step-by-step explanations for the toughest GRE questions
- Downloadable study guides, grad school & program profiles, and searchable advice section, and more.