Cracking the GRE [With DVD]
By Princeton Review (Manufactured by)
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307945648, 549pp.)
Publication Date: June 4, 2013
List Price: $35.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the GRE with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough GRE topic reviews, a DVD with expert tutorials, a bonus "GRE Insider" guide to grad school, and extra practice online.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· DVD featuring tutorials and advice from leading course instructors
· Expert subject reviews for all GRE test topics
· Drills for each test section—Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and the Essays
· Key strategies for tackling all question types, including Text Completions and Quantitative Comparisons
· Practical information & general GRE strategies
· A special grad school prep section packed with info on popular majors, business school admission, application requirements, and more
Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online
· 4 additional full-length practice exams
· Instant score reports for online tests
· Full answer explanations & free performance statistics
· Step-by-step explanations for the toughest GRE questions
· Downloadable study guides, grad school & program profiles, and searchable advice section, and more