Cracking the PSAT
By Princeton Review (Manufactured by)
Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307945693, 386pp.
Publication Date: June 4, 2013
List Price: $14.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough PSAT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Expert content reviews & drills for all PSAT topics
· Specific strategies for tackling every question type
· Targeted math drills for geometry, quadratic equations, and functions
· Exclusive “Hit Parade” of key PSAT vocabulary words
· Proven techniques for raising your score
· Everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships
Access to More Practice and Resources Online
· 1 full-length SAT practice exam
· Free SAT online demonstration and interactive lessons
· Tips for writing strong essays
· PSAT at-at-glance outline & resources
· Tons of next-step-to-college resources, including detailed school profiles, Top 10 ranking lists, and admissions & financial aid info