Cracking the AP Calculus AB & BC Exams, 2014 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307946188, 960pp.)
Publication Date: August 6, 2013
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP Calculus AB & BC Exams with 5 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 5 full-length practice tests (3 for AB, 2 for BC) with detailed explanations
• Answer explanations for each practice question
• Comprehensive subject reviews from content experts on all test topics
• Practice drills at the end of each chapter
• A cheat sheet of key formulas
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for every section of the exam