Cracking the AP European History Exam, 2014 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307946225, 464pp.)
Publication Date: August 6, 2013
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP European History Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Comprehensive subject reviews of core AP European History concepts, covering three major historical periods: 1450–1815, 1815–1900, and 1900–present
• Strategies for cracking both the document-based and free-response essays
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice test and all drills
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for every section of the exam