Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam, 2014 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780307946249, 432pp.)
Publication Date: August 6, 2013
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP U.S. History Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for each section of the exam
• In-depth reviews of key terms and concepts, such as economic, social, and political trends, organized by time period (17th through early 21st centuries)
• Practice drills for every content review chapter
• Detailed coverage of both essay types
• Expert guidance on how to pace yourself to get your best score
• Engaging review activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Answer keys, explanations, and scoring worksheets for the practice tests