Learning to Trust Again in Relationships
Zondervan, Paperback, 9780310330769, 271pp.
Publication Date: October 31, 2012
How do you know you re ready to trust again and what does it take to be ready?
Painful relationships violate our trust, causing us to close our hearts. But to experience the freedom and love God designed us for, we eventually have to take another risk.
In this breakthrough book, bestselling author Dr. John Townsend takes you beyond the pain of the past to discover how to re-enter a life of intimate relationships. Whether you re trying to restore a current relationship or begin a new one, Townsend gives practical tools for establishing trust and finding the intimacy you long for.
Beyond Boundaries will help you:
- Reinstate closeness appropriately with someone who broke your trust
- Discern when true change has occurred
- Reestablish appropriate connections in strained relationships
- Create a safe environment that helps you trust
- Restore former relationships to a healthy dynamic
- Learn to engage and be vulnerable in a new relationship as well
You can move past relational pain to trust again.
Beyond Boundaries will show you how.