The Complete Coast-to-Coast Guide to America
Publication Date: March 24, 2005
List Price: $24.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
The Essential Roadtrip Companion
Let's Go hits the open road to rediscover the classic American roadtrip, and this book offers firsthand advice, budget-savvy tips, and plenty of local flavor to boot.
COVERING THE BASICS
- Eight classic cross-country roadtrip routes
- Over 230 detailed route and city maps
- Extensive budget-conscious listings for lodging, food, practical information, attractions, and more
- Pages filled with Americana, roadside kitsch, and informative factoids
- A guide to time-tested road tunes, movies, literature, and the history of the roadtrip
A UNIQUE ROADTRIP EXPERIENCE
- Explore museums devoted to voodoo, UFOs, cookie cutters, holograms, and baking powder.
- See Nebraska's only lighthouse or get lost in the Great Vermont Corn Maze.
- Blaze your own trail on detours to North Dakota's Wind Cave or Pennsylvania's Brandywine Battlefield Park.
- Check our the world's largest frying pan, hairball, ketchup bottle, dreamcatcher, rotating globe, prairie dog, or steam locomotive.
"Offers tips on finding the best nightlife, museums, outdoor diversions and food... Test-drive this book and see where it takes you."--Travel & Leisure "What's amazing is that this comprehensive guide, chock-full of thousands of miles of useful information, can be crammed into a glove compartment."--Newsday "From sea to shining sea, there's no better traveling buddy than the exuberant Let's Go guide, Roadtripping USA: The Complete Coast-to-Coast Guide to America."--BookPage