The Complete Coast-to-Coast Guide to America
Publication Date: March 24, 2005
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
The Essential Roadtrip Companion
Let's Go hits the open road to rediscover the classic American roadtrip, and this book offers firsthand advice, budget-savvy tips, and plenty of local flavor to boot.
COVERING THE BASICS
- Eight classic cross-country roadtrip routes
- Over 230 detailed route and city maps
- Extensive budget-conscious listings for lodging, food, practical information, attractions, and more
- Pages filled with Americana, roadside kitsch, and informative factoids
- A guide to time-tested road tunes, movies, literature, and the history of the roadtrip
A UNIQUE ROADTRIP EXPERIENCE
- Explore museums devoted to voodoo, UFOs, cookie cutters, holograms, and baking powder.
- See Nebraska's only lighthouse or get lost in the Great Vermont Corn Maze.
- Blaze your own trail on detours to North Dakota's Wind Cave or Pennsylvania's Brandywine Battlefield Park.
- Check our the world's largest frying pan, hairball, ketchup bottle, dreamcatcher, rotating globe, prairie dog, or steam locomotive.
For over forty-five years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.