Dave Barry's Complete Guide to Guys
By Dave Barry
Ballantine Books, Mass Market Paperback, 9780345440631, 272pp.
Publication Date: September 5, 2000
List Price: $7.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
For thousands of years, women have asked themselves: What is the deal with guys, anyway? What are they thinking? The answer, of course, is: virtually nothing. But that has not stopped Dave Barry from writing an entire book about them, dealing frankly and semi-thoroughly with such important guy issues as:
- Why the average guy can remember who won the 1960 World Series but
not necessarily the names of all his children
- Why guys cannot simultaneously think and look at breasts
- Secret guy orgasm-delaying techniques, including the Margaret Thatcher
- Why guys prefer to believe that there is no such thing as a "prostate"
Dave Barry is a Pulitzer prize-winning columnist and the bestselling author of Dave Barry Turns 50, Dave Barry Is from Mars and Venus, Dave Barry in Cyberspace, and the recent novel Big Trouble. He lives in Miami, Florida, of course.
"[A] laugh-out-loud book."
"AN AVERAGE OF THREE TO FOUR LAUGHS PER PAGE . . . DAVE BARRY IS ONE FUNNY HUMAN."
--San Francisco Examiner