Boys Should Be Boys
7 Secrets to Raising Healthy Sons
By Meg Meeker
(Ballantine Books, Paperback, 9780345513694, 287pp.)
Publication Date: May 19, 2009
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
- why rules and boundaries are crucial-and why boys feel lost without them
- how the outdoors is still the best playground, offering the sense of adventure that only Mother Nature can provide
- the essential ways to preserve a boy's innocence (and help him grow up)
- the pitfalls moms and dads face when talking to their sons
- why moody and rebellious boys are not normal-and how to address such behavior
- how and when the "big" questions in life should be discussed: why he is here, what his purpose is, and why he is important
Parents are blessed with intuition and heart, but raising sons is a daunting responsibility. This uplifting guide makes the job a little easier.