By Caren Lissner
(Harlequin, Paperback, 9780373210107, 330pp.)
Publication Date: June 29, 2010
List Price: $9.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
1. List 10 things you love (and DO THEM )
2. Join a club (and TALK TO PEOPLE )
3. Go on a date (with someone you actually LIKE )
4. Tell someone you care (your therapist DOESN'T COUNT )
5. Celebrate New Year's (with OTHER PEOPLE )
Seriously? Carrie would rather stay in bed than deal with the immoral, sex-obsessed hypocrites who seem to overrun her hometown, New York City. She's sick of trying to be like everybody else. She isn't But when her own therapist gives her a five-point plan to change her social-outcast status, Carrie takes a hard look at herself--and agrees to try.
Suddenly the world doesn't seem "so" bad. But is prodigy Carrie really going to dumb things down just to fit in?