Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend
By Louise Rozett
(Harlequin Teen, Paperback, 9780373210657, 288pp.)
Publication Date: June 25, 2013
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Rose Zarelli 2.0 here2.0, as in, innovative
Improved how? Glad you asked. This year, I will not:
1. Do things just because other people want me to.
2. Randomly shoot off my mouth.
3. Worry about whether I'm someone's girlfriendor not.
So, what will I do this year?
1. Find my thing and be who I want to be.
2. Learn when to speak upand when to shut up.
3. Tell off Jamie Forta and move on.
I'm older and smarter nowI can totally pull this off. How hard can it be?
Louise Rozett made her debut as a YA author with Confessions of an Angry Girl, published by HarlequinTEEN. The sequel, Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend, is due out in July 2013. She lives with her awesome, 120-pound Bernese mountain dog Lester—named after Lester Freamon from The Wire—in one of the world’s greatest literary meccas, Brooklyn. Visit www.Louiserozett.com for more info.
"The familiar story of smart girl meets bad boy is enhanced by Rose's intelligent and authentic voice." --Kirkus Reviews on CONFESSIONS OF AN ANGRY GIRL