By Isabel Sharpe
(Harlequin, Mass Market Paperback, 9780373797653, 224pp.)
Publication Date: July 2013
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
In a rut?
Follow Addie Sewell's
1. Refuse to be the Scary Cat Lady. Don't buy a cat.
2. Step out of your comfort zone.
3. Use a friend's wedding to start your New Spontaneous Life.
4. Prepare to seduce The One Who Got Away (TOWGA).
5. Avoid Derek Bates. Sure, he's hot but he's not why you're here!
6. Seriously. Stop looking at Derek like he's sex-on-a-stick.
7. Seduce TOWGA by slipping into his bed naked. (You can do it!)
8. Don't panicyou accidentally ended up in Derek's bed instead.
9. Okay, maybe you're enjoying being in Derek's bed a little too much. But he does feel really, really incredible.
10. Abort plan. Just go with it.
The Wrong Bed.
Isabel Sharpe was not born pen in hand like so many of her fellow writers. After she quit work to stay home with her firstborn son and nearly went out of her mind, she started writing. After more than twenty novels for Harlequin—along with another son—Isabel is more than happy with her choice these days. She loves hearing from readers. Write to her at www.isabelsharpe.com.
More than 150 writers from 40 events will gather in New York City for PEN World Voices Festival of International Literature, April 28 – May 4, 2014.
For its 10th anniversary, the festival celebrates those who have dared to stand ‘on the edge,’ risking their careers, and sometimes their lives, to speak out for their art and beliefs. Join us for a wide range of events, including debates, one-on-one conversations, participatory workshops and performances in venues throughout the city. Use the code PEN14 (use PEN2014 for events at The Public Theater) and receive a 20 percent discount on most events. www.worldvoicesfestival.org