Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam, 2012 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780375427237, 432pp.)
Publication Date: August 2, 2011
List Price: $18.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If you need to know it, it’s in this book. Cracking the AP U.S. History, 2012 Edition, includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• In-depth history review of key and terms and concepts organized by time period, including the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, the creation of government and early democracy, the Civil War and Reconstruction, the Machine Age, the early twentieth century, post-World War America, and more
• Winning strategies to help you crack the multiple-choice section
• Detailed coverage of both essay types—document-based questions and free-response questions
• Updated strategies which reflect the AP test scoring change