Cracking the AP World History Exam, 2012 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780375427244, 416pp.)
Publication Date: August 2, 2011
List Price: $18.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If you need to know it, it’s in this book. Cracking the AP World History, 2012 Edition, includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests, fully updated for the May 2012 Exam
• Comprehensive review of all topics from prehistoric times to the present
• Timelines, summaries, and key term lists in every chapter
• Helpful strategies for writing high-scoring DBQ and free-response essays
• Advice on how to use Process of Elimination to maximize your multiple-choice section score
• Updated strategies which reflect the AP test scoring change
• Detailed explanations for every practice question