Cracking the AP Environmental Science Exam, 2012 Edition
By Angela Morrow
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780375427299, 336pp.)
Publication Date: September 6, 2011
Other Editions of This Title: Paperback
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the AP Environmental Science Exam, 2012 Edition, includes:
• Quick-study lists of important environmental science terms
• A thorough review of all necessary laboratory exercises
• A comprehensive guide for how to ace the free-response section of the exam
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Updated strategies that reflect the AP test scoring change
More than 150 writers from 40 events will gather in New York City for PEN World Voices Festival of International Literature, April 28 – May 4, 2014.
For its 10th anniversary, the festival celebrates those who have dared to stand ‘on the edge,’ risking their careers, and sometimes their lives, to speak out for their art and beliefs. Join us for a wide range of events, including debates, one-on-one conversations, participatory workshops and performances in venues throughout the city. Use the code PEN14 (use PEN2014 for events at The Public Theater) and receive a 20 percent discount on most events. www.worldvoicesfestival.org