Cracking the AP Human Geography Exam, 2012 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780375427305, 384pp.)
Publication Date: September 6, 2011
List Price: $18.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the AP Human Geography Exam, 2012 Edition, includes:
• A review of key AP Human Geography terms in every chapter
• Easy-to-understand tables, charts, and maps
• A detailed walk-through of how to write great essays
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Updated strategies that reflect the AP test scoring change