The Best 168 Medical Schools, 2012 Edition
By Princeton Review
Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780375427374, 480pp.
Publication Date: October 11, 2011
List Price: $22.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
We can help you make the right decision.
The Princeton Review's The Best 168 Medical Schools gives you the facts about admissions requirements and curricula at the top accredited U.S., Canadian, and Puerto Rican allopathic schools, as well as accredited allopathic, osteopathic, and naturopathic schools. It provides answers to all the practical questions you should ask when applying to medical school, including:
• Answers to common admissions questions
• Key information about deadlines, tuition, and admissions criteria
• Information on each school's training programs, student life, and more
• How much financial aid is available and how can you get it
The Best 168 Medical Schools also includes a special section for nontraditional applications with financial implications, school-specific help, and tips on surviving the MCAT.
You'll also get easy-to-use snapshots of each school's admissions criteria, deadlines, telephone numbers, tuition figures, e-mail and snail mail addresses, and other key info.