Cracking the ACT, 2012 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780375427442, 640pp.)
Publication Date: December 6, 2011
List Price: $19.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If you need to know it, it's in this book. Cracking the ACT, 2012 Edition has everything you need to master the ACT exam, including:
• Access to 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations—2 in the book and 1 online
• Comprehensive and engaging review of content covered in all five sections of the ACT, including rhetorical skills and reading comprehension for English, geometry and trigonometry for Math, and experiments for Science Reasoning
• Detailed walk-through of how to write great essays
• Strategies for turning complex algebra into simple arithmetic
• Practice questions and explanations in every chapter
• Lessons and tutorials, plus revisions and updates, available online