Cracking the New GMAT with DVD, 2013 Edition
Revised and Updated for the New GMAT
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780375427473, 704pp.)
Publication Date: April 17, 2012
List Price: $37.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If you need to know it for the next-generation GMAT, it’s in this book. Cracking the New GMAT with DVD, 2013 Edition has been completely revised and updated for the changes coming to the new GMAT in June 2012. It includes:
• Access to 4 full-length practice tests
• Tons of sample problems and drills in the book covering all 4 GMAT sections, plus more extra practice on the companion web site
• Step-by-step instruction on the new GMAT question types: table analysis, graphics interpretation, multi-source reasoning, and two-part analysis
• Thorough review of all tested topics, including data sufficiency, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, sentence correction, reading comprehension, critical reasoning, and more
• DVD featuring tutorials and expert GMAT advice