MCAT Physics and Math Review
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780375427954, 512pp.)
Publication Date: July 6, 2010
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
The MCAT is a test of more than just the facts about basic physical and biological sciences—it’s an in-depth, rigorous examination of your knowledge of scientific concepts and principles, as well as your critical-thinking and writing skills. With the Princeton Review’s subject-specific MCAT series, you can focus your review on the MCAT topics that are most challenging to you. Each book in the series contains the most in-depth coverage of subjects tested on the MCAT.
Each chapter in MCAT Physics and Math Review includes:
• Full-color illustrations and diagrams
• Examples of physics and math questions and their solutions, worked out step by step
• Chapter Review Quizzes and answers
• A real, MCAT-style practice passage with questions and answers
• Bulleted summaries for quick review
MCAT Physics and Math Review also includes:
• A complete glossary of physics terms
• A summary sheet of physics formulas and physics constants and units
• A complete review of all the math topics you’ll need to know for the MCAT, including algebra, trigonometry, vectors, proportions, and logarithms