MCAT Physics and Math Review
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780375427954, 512pp.)
Publication Date: July 6, 2010
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
The MCAT is a test of more than just the facts about basic physical and biological sciences—it’s an in-depth, rigorous examination of your knowledge of scientific concepts and principles, as well as your critical-thinking and writing skills. With the Princeton Review’s subject-specific MCAT series, you can focus your review on the MCAT topics that are most challenging to you. Each book in the series contains the most in-depth coverage of subjects tested on the MCAT.
Each chapter in MCAT Physics and Math Review includes:
• Full-color illustrations and diagrams
• Examples of physics and math questions and their solutions, worked out step by step
• Chapter Review Quizzes and answers
• A real, MCAT-style practice passage with questions and answers
• Bulleted summaries for quick review
MCAT Physics and Math Review also includes:
• A complete glossary of physics terms
• A summary sheet of physics formulas and physics constants and units
• A complete review of all the math topics you’ll need to know for the MCAT, including algebra, trigonometry, vectors, proportions, and logarithms
More than 150 writers from 40 events will gather in New York City for PEN World Voices Festival of International Literature, April 28 – May 4, 2014.
For its 10th anniversary, the festival celebrates those who have dared to stand ‘on the edge,’ risking their careers, and sometimes their lives, to speak out for their art and beliefs. Join us for a wide range of events, including debates, one-on-one conversations, participatory workshops and performances in venues throughout the city. Use the code PEN14 (use PEN2014 for events at The Public Theater) and receive a 20 percent discount on most events. www.worldvoicesfestival.org