MCAT Verbal Reasoning & Writing Review
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780375427961, 432pp.)
Publication Date: July 6, 2010
List Price: $35.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
The MCAT tests more than specific subject knowledge in biology, chemistry, and physics. In order to conquer this test, you’ll also need strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, and the Princeton Review’s MCAT Verbal Reasoning and Writing Review will help!
The Verbal Reasoning section of the test is designed to see how well you can comprehend, evaluate, and apply information that you read. The methods and strategies in this book will help you:
• Learn the six steps of working through passages and questions
• Become an active reader with annotating, mapping, and other time-saving strategies
• Identify and conquer twelve different question types
It’s also tough to know exactly how to prepare for the Writing Sample section of the MCAT. In this book, you will learn how to develop and present ideas in a clear, concise, and logical way so you can feel more confident on test day, including how to:
• Strengthen your writing skills with lots of exercises and prompts
• Understand and utilize the T-A-S Structure
• Explore the eight hallmarks of a good essay