Cracking the New GRE with DVD, 2012 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780375428197, 496pp.)
Publication Date: April 26, 2011
Other Editions of This Title: Paperback
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If you need to know it, it’s in this book.
Cracking the New GRE with DVD, 2012 Edition has been completely revised and updated for the changes coming to the GRE in August 2011. It includes:
• Access to 4 full-length practice tests (2 online and 2 in the book)
• Practice questions with detailed explanations for every question
• Key strategies for solving Text Completions, Sentence Equivalents, Numeric Entry, Quantitative Comparisons, and more
• Thorough review of all GRE topics, including everything on the new GRE
• DVD supplement (completely overhauled in 2011!) with tutorials and helpful information from The Princeton Review’s top GRE course instructor