1,037 Practice Questions for the New GMAT
By Princeton Review (Manufactured by)
Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780375428340, 759pp.
Publication Date: April 10, 2012
List Price: $19.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If you need to know it, it's in this book. Practice makes perfect, and 1,037 Practice Questions for the New GMAT, 2nd Edition aims to give you everything you need to do just that. This edition of our practice-packed prep book has been revised and updated for the next generation GMAT debuting in 2012, and includes:
· 1 full-length diagnostic test
· Access to 100 Integrated Reasoning practice questions: 25 in the book, and 75 online (which mimic the computer-based testing experience)
· 55 additional math and verbal drills, including multiple drills for the new question types: table analysis, graphics interpretation, multi-source reasoning, and two-part analysis
· Math drills broken down by subject type, including algebra, arithmetic, geometry, statistics, and more
· Verbal drills broken down by question type, including sentence correction, reading comprehension, and critical reasoning
· Detailed answers and explanations for every question