Cracking the GED, 2012 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780375428388, 736pp.)
Publication Date: July 26, 2011
List Price: $23.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the GED, 2012 Edition, includes
• A thorough review of all the subject matter most likely to appear on the test
• 2 full-length GED practice exams
• Detailed explanations for every question, including practice test questions
• Expert advice on writing a top-scoring essay
• Techniques like Backsolving and Process of Elimination to help you save time