Cracking the Cset
By Princeton Review
Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780375429545, 560pp.
Publication Date: September 7, 2010
List Price: $26.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
If it’s on the CSET, it’s in this book. With Cracking the CSET, you can
• Master strategies that will help you ace Subtest I, II, III, and Writing Skills
• Eliminate answer choices that look right but are planted to fool you
• Learn the most important CSET vocabulary words with our Key Terms lists
• Review tons of useful information about reading and literature, history and social science, science and math, and human development and performing arts
• Understand the correct answer with detailed explanations for every drill and practice test question