The Ultimate Trivia Encyclopedia
Publication Date: September 11, 2007
List Price: $24.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
- Foreword written by Jeopardy winner and trivia-buff, Ken Jennings
- Over 15,003 entries completely revised and updated, on a wide range of subjects--everything from theme songs to amendments comprising the Bill of Rights
- Topics organized by answer
- A full category index to help you find subjects quickly
- Hundreds of lists
Some of the new authoritative, browsable facts include:
"*"Films with titles in all lowercase letters
*Total amount of cash in the 26 briefcases on "Deal or No Deal
"*Number of hearts an octopus has
*People who have won an Emmy, Tony, Oscar, "and" Grammy.
Stanley Newman is the puzzle editor for New York "Newday, and his puzzles appear regularly in "People and "Business Week. He is the author of over 60 crossword puzzle books, plus two "New York Times crossword dictionaries.
Hal Fittipaldi has been competing in, and writing material for, trivia events for more than 20 years. He is a past host of the Weekend World Series of Trivia radio show.
"From the Trade Paperback edition.
Ken Jennings Ph.D. is a senior partner at VentureWorks and is a former codirector of the Global Leadership Program at the University of Michigan Business School. He also currently serves as managing partner at Third River Partners, a consultancy that specializes in leadership development and strategy execution and was formerly a managing partner at Accenture in change management.